-
August 18th, 2001, 05:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I need suggestions for cool camera angles, characters, action sequences, locations, special effects and music for a war film in the setting of Vietnam.
I can get the costumes and everything but I want to make this film from a unique perspective.
Anyone have any good ideas?
------------------
-
August 18th, 2001, 07:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Would you like us to write it for you to??!!
------------------
-
August 18th, 2001, 09:59 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
If your the director of this movie you should realy be the one thinking of the "cool camera angles" thats your job.
Think about it. Your movies is finished and your showing it to people and they like it. You ask them what did you like best they say. That shot was cool or that action sequence was great. How shit will that be. Knowing that it never came from your own imagination.
Thats why I dont understand people who steal Ideas. It must be a very shalow feeling when/if you recieve compliments for the work but you know it never came from you.
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks